[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - missing altars

missing altars

All things Desktop Dungeons

missing altars

Postby kobie on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 pm

kobie

Re: missing altars

Postby dislekcia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 pm

You do know that you have to unlock the various gods via their unique subdungeons, right? Completing dungeons has nothing to do with unlocking gods at the moment... You can find Taurog's subdungeon in the west, hunt around there and it should appear :)
dislekcia

Postby kobie on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:04 am

Yes, I'm aware of that, I think that's how I unlocked the other altars :P

The only thing I can think of is that, on a previous occasion (which I've inconveniently forgotten) I was in Taurog's subdungeon and did something to piss him off, and now I'll never have a chance to worship him. Is that the way the game works? So I need to create a new kingdom if I want to worship him?

I've completed the following dungeons in the western hemisphere : spike trouble, venture cave, grimm's groto, the chokebox, ick swamp, southern swamp, hobbler's hold and western jungle - still no sign of Taurog.
kobie

Postby 232 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

There's not a 100% chance the sub-dungeon will spawn, you just need to keep going over the areas. As dislekcia said, try wandering around in the west.

Postby Deadman on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 am

Yeah just keep going to those areas and checking the subdungeons, it won't appear everytime, and in some instances the chances of it appearing are fairly low (or seem to be)
Deadman

Return to Desktop Dungeons