tinker bug

Got a problem? Let us know!

tinker bug

Postby Leeshy on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 am

whenever i find the tinker in a subdungeon i just get a huge error screen and go back to town. is he just broken atm?
Leeshy

Re: tinker bug

Postby gezar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 am

I also had a bug when I met the Tinker, but not the same one.

After speaking with the tinker, he didn't disappear. If I move and go back on his place, I see a "Talk" button in the right panel but nothing happened when I clicked on it.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the tinker but When I came back to town after this dungeon I got a message saying it couldn't save the game. When I clicked on retry, it worked.

By the way, I think strange to place the Tinker class on the left side of the town witch is for races.
gezar

Re: tinker bug

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

Leeshy wrote:whenever i find the tinker in a subdungeon i just get a huge error screen and go back to town. is he just broken atm?

The Tinker shouldn't be broken to my knowledge, can you please post a screenshot of that error screen?

gezar wrote:I also had a bug when I met the Tinker, but not the same one.

After speaking with the tinker, he didn't disappear. If I move and go back on his place, I see a "Talk" button in the right panel but nothing happened when I clicked on it.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the tinker but When I came back to town after this dungeon I got a message saying it couldn't save the game. When I clicked on retry, it worked.

By the way, I think strange to place the Tinker class on the left side of the town witch is for races.

The Tinker should stay there until you exit the dungeon, thanks for alerting us to him not having any dialogue after you've activated him once. Is this the first time you see the Tinker, or one of the others?

The Tinker doesn't have a class building, per se, so Tinkers and other extra classes like the Crusader crash in the Tavern, if that makes any sense...
dislekcia

Return to Support