Game won't load

Got a problem? Let us know!

Re: Game won't load

Postby Jethro Tull on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

OK. so I did some monkeying around and got the game to load. The browser has to be chrome, and my desktop resolution had to be lowered to 1024*768. even then, I couldnt play it in full screen. The bottom right panel was entirely black except for the fonts which appeared over glyphs and monsters.

Hope this helps people.
Jethro Tull

Postby Nandrew on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 am

Cool, I'll respond to this issue in your other thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2329
Nandrew

Postby Chill on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 am

I found a suitable workaround for anyone interested. In chrome, go to the extension Web Store and download the "GameLoad" extension to play unity games. It requires a separate install, but it works for me. This only works for Windows users apparently, as the extension says windows only. Anyhow, I hope this helps anyone looking to play!
Chill

Postby dislekcia on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 am

I'll give this a try and see if it's a viable thing to add to our shortcut list for support emails. Thanks!
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:05 am

I tried it and it didn't work. The unity loading bar fills up completely but the game isn't loaded. This worked for me:

berpdreyfuss wrote:The browser version seems to work in older firefox versions. There is a version of firefox 52 called "ESR" which is still supported in which the unity webplayer still works, don't know if it is secure to use that one, though. There is also a portable version of that if you don't want to mess with your up to date firefox install.
berpdreyfuss

Previous

Return to Support