[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Still waiting on e-mail...

Still waiting on e-mail...

Got a problem? Let us know!

Still waiting on e-mail...

Postby Uhgii on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Uhgii

Re: Still waiting on e-mail...

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks for using the same email address on here and in the game :)

I checked your account - PayPal sent your confirmation to us on the 26th, our validation email went out to you 18 minutes later. I've re-queued the mail so please let me know if you still don't have your account validated in half an hour and we'll see about changing your email address to one that can receive mails from us without hassle.

Generally the problems that people have had with the email system fall into three categories:

1. There's been some sort of mistake with email addresses: either a typo on the PayPal form or someone registered with a different email address and has been checking the wrong one. There don't seem to be any typos in your case ;)

2. They paid via e-check and didn't see the PayPal warning that e-checks take a while to clear, so when they don't get the game right away, people get annoyed. All we can do in that sort of situation is wait for the e-check to hit our system so that we can send the mail.

3. The emails are sitting in their spam folder. Please check your spam folder ;)
dislekcia

Return to Support