[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Can't switch profiles after latest update?

Can't switch profiles after latest update?

Got a problem? Let us know!

Can't switch profiles after latest update?

Postby mattnotgeorge on Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi, unless I'm totally glossing over & missing an option somewhere I think something might be messed up? A couple weeks ago I tried to sell a friend on the game and let him try it out on my computer, creating a new profile/kingdom and running through the tutorial dungeon. I haven't played since then, but logging in now I can't seem to find a way to switch back from the profile he created, to mine! It used to work by clicking on the "The Kingdom Of..." nametag at the bottom of the kingdom map, if I recall correctly, but now that's not doing anything for me. Thanks in advance!
mattnotgeorge

Re: Can't switch profiles after latest update?

Postby dislekcia on Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm

You should be able to switch profiles when you have no buildings selected by clicking on the right hand side menu, where it now says "Kingdom of ..." ;)

Is that button not appearing for you?
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 am

There's something unintuitive about the "Kingdom of ..." panel. Once you select a building I think you can only get back to it by closing the building with the little X. I think clicking on the kingdom map (where you get the annotated buildings) should deselect the building, or there should be some kind of "home" button. Also clicking on the "Kingdom Gold" should get you back to it, I think.
berpdreyfuss

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:51 pm

dislekcia

Return to Support