Confirmation Email

Got a problem? Let us know!

Confirmation Email

Postby Natureswrath on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:17 am

Hey there,

I've had a bit of a look through the forums and this seems like a pretty common theme. I purchased the game yesterday and didn't get any confirmation email detailing account setup. I have been playing the 0.21v beta recently (completed everything it has to offer!) and really enjoy the challenge of the game. I'm thinking that maybe as the transaction is still pending on my credit card that you haven't received payment confirmation or possibly it was a server glitch?

Anyways I know there is a bit of a slow down as it is the festive season but looking forward to playing the full version of DD.

Cheers for your help,

John :)
Natureswrath

Re: Confirmation Email

Postby dislekcia on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 am

You should have gotten two emails from us already, it's especially strange that you replied to one of the emails about not receiving the other - given that they're both sent out at that same time... I've made the system send the one you're missing again.
dislekcia

Re: Confirmation Email

Postby Natureswrath on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey there,

I'm not sure why I didn't get either of the automatically generated emails. I was sitting here trying to think if I had done something silly to have caused it but as you said I got the other email so it's not like the system wasn't sending it to the right place. The only thing I can think of is that the University was blocking the other emails for some unknown reason. I have never had a single message in my junk-mail box and what usually happens is the content of 'suspicious' emails (pretty much anything with a picture or not from someone from my contacts list) is usually suppressed by the email server.

Anyways Aequitas sent me out an email manually with a cut and paste of the automatically generated email content so I was on last night playing. I like some of the changes from the beta, you've really fleshed out parts of the game. I am looking forward to some of the viscous challenges that lay ahead as well.

Cheers for quick and no hassles replies to my enquirers,

John :)
Natureswrath

Return to Support