In short terms the problem is:
I can't save to online storage a kingdom, that was created before i registered an account at DD.
Steps I took to face the problem (the long version):
1) bought DD on steam
2) started playing on PC 1
3) created new kingdom named (e.g.) xxx
3.5) went home
4) started playing on PC 2
5) created new kingdom named xxx on PC 2
6) realised that i need DD account for online saves
7) created an account
8) moved kingdom xxx from PC 2 to online storage
8.5) played for a while on PC 2
9) went back to PC 1 to replace online save to a better one (i had a lot more progression on pc 1)
10) got an error
11) deleted xxx from online storage
12) tried step 9 once again
13) got an error, and getting an error every time, when application tries to sync saves on PC 1
P.S.:I tried renaming local save files - syncing still fails; I tried deleting local saves and starting over - syncing works good. I still have those saves and still want to play that kingdom.
Is there any way to fix this? I really want to keep that kingdom and play it on both PC's.