Unable to connect to server.

Got a problem? Let us know!

Unable to connect to server.

Postby robin9585 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello. Loved the free version and bough access to the Beta today, but I cannot log in to the server. After I input my email and password, I get the following error:

There was an error connecting to the server.
Please check your internet connection and try again.

My connection is fine and Unity is allowed through the firewall. I did have to install unity for the first time today, but there was no problems with that and my system has since restarted, etc. Any ideas how to get around this?

Also, I know you get asked this all the time, but do you know when a standalone/downloadable version will be available? Do you have a projected date when you will come out of beta?

Thanks!
robin9585

Re: Unable to connect to server.

Postby dislekcia on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 am

robin9585 wrote:Hello. Loved the free version and bough access to the Beta today, but I cannot log in to the server. After I input my email and password, I get the following error:

There was an error connecting to the server.
Please check your internet connection and try again.

My connection is fine and Unity is allowed through the firewall. I did have to install unity for the first time today, but there was no problems with that and my system has since restarted, etc. Any ideas how to get around this?

Is the problem still persisting? I know we're having server issues at the moment (the move is taking FOREVER to go through, argh) so it's difficult to diagnose for sure. If you can reach the site itself, you should be able to log in in-game.

robin9585 wrote:Also, I know you get asked this all the time, but do you know when a standalone/downloadable version will be available? Do you have a projected date when you will come out of beta?

No fixed date yet, sorry. Estimating some months down the line, there's a lot of content that needs to be built and a lot of bugs in the way of that.
dislekcia

Return to Support