[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Proxy settings?

Proxy settings?

Got a problem? Let us know!

Proxy settings?

Postby scott.crawford on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Is there a way to pass proxy settings to the game? My work network needs them. I've tested with the same laptop at home, and it's fine there. Unity is not working properly, so the web client is out as well.
scott.crawford

Re: Proxy settings?

Postby dislekcia on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:38 pm

Erm... No?

We're just doing a straight up connection to our sever, I'm not sure how to go about doing that otherwise... The browser version should connect via proxies though (maybe?). I think your best bet is probably going to be using some sort of VPN to tunnel outside of your network via the proxy and go from there... Although that sounds like a ton of work.

The game will play perfectly fine without a net connection though, so the only stuff you lose are dailies and immediate cloud syncing - but if you're moving your laptop around, it'll sync as soon as it can connect anyway.
dislekcia

Postby scott.crawford on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Thanks! I finally got the Unity player working properly, so I'm good to use that as well.
scott.crawford

Postby dislekcia on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Did you have the updating problem? If you figured out a reliable way around that, I'd love to know it!
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:06 am

berpdreyfuss

Return to Support