[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Can't Login to Cloud Account from the IOS version

Can't Login to Cloud Account from the IOS version

Got a problem? Let us know!

Can't Login to Cloud Account from the IOS version

Postby ChasGB on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 am

Not sure if this has come up before maybe I'm doing something wrong, but for some reason I can't get the iOS version to let me log into my cloud saves; the problem I have is the "Login" button remains greyed out so I can't tap on it, even after keying in the right login and password.

Wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't finally beaten VGT after a year of trying, only having to do it all over again!
ChasGB

Re: Can't Login to Cloud Account from the IOS version

Postby FakeBLooD on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:55 pm

do you linked your, i guess your itunes acc, to the game?
FakeBLooD

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Can you take a screenshot of the problem and post it here? I'm not sure why that should be happening...
dislekcia

Postby rob10424 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm having the same problem. Bought the game, installed the app, go to 'Access Your Cloud Saves' and you get a screen to login. I put in my email address and password but the 'Login" button stays greyed out. I've gone to 'Link Account' too and after putting in my email it tells me I'm already linked. Canceling the cloud sync login and going to the main page to click 'Enable Cloud Sync' just takes you back to the same login box with a greyed out login button.
rob10424

Postby dislekcia on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 am

dislekcia

Postby rob10424 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:48 pm

I figured it out...you have to actually hit the 'return' key on the keypad to log in after entering your username/password...the button will not change color and become 'clickable' just by entering data in the email & password fields.
rob10424

Return to Support