[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - DD iOS "stuck" after adding blacksmith

DD iOS "stuck" after adding blacksmith

Got a problem? Let us know!

DD iOS "stuck" after adding blacksmith

Postby AgitatedGrumps on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:33 am

running DD on iOS/iPad Air 1.
I purchased the blacksmith, and am getting that old man adviser stating "Time to start using your new dungeon preparations!...You may select up to one prep per building ... blah blah blah..."
and I can't click on anything or get past this screen. I can select other parts of the screen, but selecting is all I'm able to do.
I've exited the game, and rebooted the iPad, but it goes right back to that screen and won't allow me to continue.

Am I missing something? There's a hand icon pointing toward the blacksmith shop, but other than selecting the blacksmith.... nothing.
Is there a secret area of the screen I'm not clicking? A sneaky goat with his hoof in the works?

I'll be uninstalling the game, next, and reinstalling (here's hoping the cloud save allows me to continue).

thanks
AgitatedGrumps

Re: DD iOS "stuck" after adding blacksmith

Postby dislekcia on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:59 pm

That's a bug caused by quitting the game while that advisor tutorial was active. We've pushed a patch to iOS that fixes the issue and allows you to continue correctly, that should go live whenever it finishes going through Apple's review process.

Sorry about that. In the meantime, try playing your cloud saved Kingdom on the web version which has already been updated and should allow you to get past that section of the game :)
dislekcia

Postby AgitatedGrumps on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:42 am

The update for iOS came down today.... but it still locks up on the preparations tutorial. :-(
AgitatedGrumps

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm

dislekcia

Postby AgitatedGrumps on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Yes, cloud sync is enabled. Linked to AppleID
AgitatedGrumps

Postby AgitatedGrumps on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

Ok. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game a 2nd time, and I was able to get past that tutorial.
Thanks!
Great game!
AgitatedGrumps

Return to Support