Problem completing Bonus Bravery: Slime Pit

Got a problem? Let us know!

Problem completing Bonus Bravery: Slime Pit

Postby Bastelgnom on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi,

after playing on PC for a while, I recently bought the Android version. Today I completed the Bonus Bravery: Slime Pit (with Goblin Transmuter als final challenge) on the tablet. After completion, the app apparently crashed.
Now Goblin Transmuter shows up as "open" on the PC version, but as "completed" on the tablet (which means that on the tablet, all three classes are registering as completed, but the quest itself does not, so there seems to be no way for me to complete it on the tablet). Before I retry the mission on PC (and maybe make things worse?), can you check this, and maybe fix it in my account somehow? (the registered e-mail address is the same as for this account)
Bastelgnom

Re: Problem completing Bonus Bravery: Slime Pit

Postby Bastelgnom on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 am

No help? No suggestions? Or is this the wrong forum for problems like this? By now the problem has migrated to the PC version as well - all three classes show up as completed, but the quest itself does not - so there really is no visible option for me to complete it. Can something be done on your end to fix the profile?
Bastelgnom

Re: Problem completing Bonus Bravery: Slime Pit

Postby dislekcia on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 am

You should be able to select that dungeon (not the quest) and just play it with the correct class/race and prep setup. If you do that, the quest should show as currently active in the first page of the codex during your dungeon run... It's possible to complete quests on dungeons without specifically selecting that quest ;)
dislekcia

Return to Support