Daily Reward on iOS vs Desktop?

Got a problem? Let us know!

Daily Reward on iOS vs Desktop?

Postby BearTania on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi, I bought the enhanced version via Steam and played it a ton. When I found the iOS and the ability to keep the accounts linked, I was ecstatic! I'll play on at least one of the platforms daily, if not both. At first I thought this might be a first release fluke with the iOS or maybe just a syncing error (though I never saw any error messages).. But it's still happening and I don't know if it's a bug or an intentional event, maybe with a misleading message.

When I sync my devices, the daily dungeon track records or even logs(like if I did it already on another device) don't seem to get synced. But when I finish...5 days I think it is... The iOS tells me I have been rewarded 750 for completing dailies, and I've never ever been given that money. None gets added. I've gone and checked the desktop account in case it was saved to to the account but not displaying on the iOS, but it didn't appear there either. It also seems high since I think the desktop gives 250?

So I think I'm missing some understanding of how these dailies work on dual platforms and synced accounts.
Are they supposed to match or are the dailies platform independent?
Either way, is it a known bug or unique to me that rewards for completing dailies are announced but never given?

Please help!
Thank you!
BearTania

Re: Daily Reward on iOS vs Desktop?

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Each platform has separate dailies. I'm not certain why the gold reward for completing a set of dailies might be different for each platform, but you should really be getting gold from that. Is your Kingdom gold at max or not?
dislekcia

Return to Support