Cloud Sync: Issues across 3 devices

Got a problem? Let us know!

Cloud Sync: Issues across 3 devices

Postby avb on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello, I'm experiencing some weird problems with the cloud sync feature.

I purchased a Humble Bundle version of the game recently and created a cloud sync account on my android smartphone. I am able to log in from my android tablet but the existing kingdom from the smartphone is not visible there. However, when I create a new kingdom on the tablet, it can be accessed from the smartphone.

Besides, I bought a desktop version on GoG but when I try to enable cloud sync (on Linux, didn't try out other versions), my credentials keep being rejected.

Could you please tell what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!
avb

Re: Cloud Sync: Issues across 3 devices

Postby dislekcia on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm not sure what could be happening with the cloud sync issues between your phone and the tablet - that should be exactly the same... The only thing I can think of is if your previous Kingdom on the phone was created before you set up your sync account and it's stored outside of the synced folders. I'd check your storage to see what that looks like and maybe move the .sav file across if there seem to be different folders under Saves.

On linux there's probably some sort of text entry issue - try writing your email address out in a text editor and copy-pasting it into the textbox ingame to see if that makes a difference. This is an OS-level bug that people have reported before.
dislekcia

Return to Support