Possible bug.

Got a problem? Let us know!

Possible bug.

Postby Sacred_Chao on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Hey, I've run into a weird activity. I originally worshiped Dracul in a game of mine and then converted to the Glowing Guardian later on. While worshiping the Glowing Guardian, my sanguine skill and ability to use blood pools as health basically kept spamming piety punishments. Is this intended behavior? I didn't mind losing my items or anything, but always having the punishment thing flash every two seconds was a little annoying. It seems like no matter what I did, like hitting an enemy and having lifesteal, or using the blood pools spammed piety punishments.
Sacred_Chao

Re: Possible bug.

Postby dislekcia on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 am

The Glowing Guardian really doesn't like it when you drink blood. You shouldn't do that when worshipping GG.
dislekcia

Re: Possible bug.

Postby Sacred_Chao on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:09 am

Oh, okay, so it's intended then. Just wasn't sure because it seemed odd to have it spam the piety penalty thing. Thanks. I guess this can be closed or whatever then. Thanks for your answer.

EDIT: Found one odd thing. After getting zero piety with Tikki Tooki and punished, plants will get first strike and weakening blow. Hitting every plant after that does, in fact, hit you and cause the weakening blow status to be enacted. Erosive Eelroot and plants which stack on curse don't seem to hit you like the other plants do and don't apply weakening blow.
Sacred_Chao

Return to Support