[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - My problem

My problem

Got a problem? Let us know!

My problem

Postby Haggis on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey all! Ive just recently pre-ordered the 'Special Edition' of DD after playing v0.21 to death but im having trouble accessing the Beta, it just hangs on this screen:

Ive tried with both of my browsers (IE9 and FireFox 6.0) and they both get stuck at exactly the same point.

Any ideas?
Haggis

Re: My problem

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Are you behind any firewalls or servers that might be blocking your game's connection to the net? If not, then there might be issues with your savegame, but I doubt that seeing as you said you haven't managed to play at all yet. Is your account email address the same as the one you used to register on the forum?
dislekcia

Postby Haggis on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Yeah mate, my email is the same and there is every chance my Proxy Server is killing the connection. I'm currently working in Antarctica until December and my only internet connection available is through my employers satellite connection which is ridiculously filtered.
Haggis

Postby dislekcia on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

dislekcia

Postby Haggis on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 am

I didn't get the Alpha shipped. I'm down here with the Australians and we get Resupplied from Hobart in Tasmania. I downloaded the Alpha fine a few weeks ago after a recommendation from a friend and have become addicted! Haha! I was going to wait until you had a retail of the newer version out but then I got impatient and thought I would do my bit with helping out and bought the special edition of the full game and was looking forward to playing the Beta!

No dramas though, I will continue playing the Alpha as our ID department are unbelievably stubborn and wont listen to requests for ports to be opened and wait for a downloadable Beta or the full game to be released!

Keep up the fantastic work!
Haggis

Return to Support