[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Druid Grove always Crashes / No Puzzles

Druid Grove always Crashes / No Puzzles

Got a problem? Let us know!

Druid Grove always Crashes / No Puzzles

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 am

Two bugs from the beta:

1) The druid grove always crashes during the boss fight after I hit him enough times. I've tried a couple times now, and each time it was looking like I was going to get a win, but around 20% health when I attacked the boss the game crashed.

2) The game keeps telling me there are new puzzles available, but when I click on the explorer guild, there are no new puzzles. Aside from the druid grove and the vicious dungeons, I've completed every dungeon and available quest, so I'd expect to have most of the puzzles unlocked by now.
Darvin

Re: Druid Grove always Crashes / No Puzzles

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 am

Yes, there was a crash notification and message. I'll see if I can reproduce it and get a screenshot.

There were lots of plants on screen. I was making an effort to clear them out as best as possible between attacks, but the screen was still littered with them. There were, at most 2 or 3 monsters left other than the boss. I've found elf assassin worshipping glowing guardian is working best for me, so it's the combo that I've had going in each case.
Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm

dislekcia

Return to Support