No activation email

Got a problem? Let us know!

No activation email

Postby Andruin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 pm

I bought Desktop Dungeons through Paypal and received a confirmation from them, but haven't seen an activation email yet.

Can you look into it?

Thanks.
Andruin

Re: No activation email

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Andruin wrote:I bought Desktop Dungeons through Paypal and received a confirmation from them, but haven't seen an activation email yet.

Can you look into it?

Thanks.

Sorry about the delay, I see that you've tried the password reset form three times so far ;) Did it work?

If those emails didn't get to you, then there's something going on between us and your email address. A spam filter maybe? Either way, I've told our system to re-sent you your password validation email.
dislekcia

Postby Andruin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 pm

I got the topic approval email from qcfdesign.com for this thread, but the mail.com spam filter appears to have filtered out the activation and password reset emails.

I recovered it from their spam catcher and have successfully set my password. Thanks for your time.
Andruin

Postby dislekcia on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Andruin wrote:I got the topic approval email from qcfdesign.com for this thread, but the mail.com spam filter appears to have filtered out the activation and password reset emails.

I recovered it from their spam catcher and have successfully set my password. Thanks for your time.

Awesome, glad it got to you in the end.

Still trying to not get caught by as many spamfilters.
dislekcia

Return to Support