[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby FurryRage on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Crash in the rock garden, went in the sub dungeon (was the djinn one), killed the djinn, then crash
Similar to a crash reported in page 5 by somebody else when killing a monster in the rock garden sub dungeon (gorgon)

FurryRage

Postby neandrothal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Just finished Tutorial 2 and was taken to the Kingdom screen. I clicked "Go Adventuring" and saw the main map, but when I click on the Tutorial 3 dungeon I get taken back to the Kingdom. No way to go adventuring. :(

I'm using OS X 10.7, Chrome 12.0.742.122.
neandrothal

Postby zoombini on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Argh, wish I could be more descriptive with this:

When I press space to pick up a potion and them move to another potion (I leave them all on the floor and go pick them up at the end), it seems like my click doesn't register as movement. I either have to click 2-3 times, or click somewhere that ISN'T a potion, and then click on the potion I want.

Steps to reproduce:

explore a lot, revealing multiple potions
walk onto Potion A, press space to pick up
click to move onto Potion B
notice that you haven't moved.

This has happened on 2 different computers, and I'm only noticing it when picking up potions.
zoombini

Postby Zalminen on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm

After using the Restore mana / Cure mana burn / Heal monsters option on Mystera Annur's altar I still couldn't regenerate mana with exploration. Using the altar did restore some mana though...
Zalminen

Postby 232 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't know if this should be counted as a bug, but why is the image for goblin bile a bone and not... well... bile?

Postby metroid composite on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 pm

In the sequence unlocking Glowing Guardian, it poisons and mana burns you. Normally worshiping GG cures you of poison and mana burn, but maybe because this was a special scripted sequence I was...still poisoned and mana burned after being auto-worshipped to GG.
metroid composite

Postby borgulz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

borgulz

Postby borgulz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

sorry, I've send the message twice while the server was down
Last edited by borgulz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borgulz

Postby TigerKnee on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Hum, server is down for me now.

GG's curing poison/mana burn is definitely bugged, including his boon where he does that. Cleansing technically does remove the debuff icon, but it doesn't actually remove the effects. Thankfully you can still remove them using a potion right now.
TigerKnee

Postby Lekon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

One bug that may have been mentioned. In the area with the reviving cultists, if you kill the sacrificial goat and they all change... they still exist. Each of the shades is now next to an invisible, impassible, hittable, 0 life cultist. You can't pisorf them either, just hit them and be blocked by them.
Lekon

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons