[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

Postby PeaceChaser on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

PeaceChaser

Postby Herborist on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Herborist

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

dislekcia

Postby pjw on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

Making games is like making hotdogs - its messy, scary, and not at all like enjoying the end product. -Sigma-X
pjw

Postby 232 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am

This is more of a general note, but my internet connection apparently isn't the best, and at the end of some dungeons (it seems to be related to how long I've been in the dungeon) after the stats page it says it can't establish a connection to the server and doesn't save that dungeon. That means I still don't have the GG even after trying 5 times. I'm not sure how you'll handle saving in the final version, but I hope that this doesn't happen.

Side note: I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with my internet connection, as multiple downloads and other programs requiring internet access have never said I've got connection problems before, after or during the times I've been playing.

Postby Carl on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

Carl

Postby Zalminen on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Zalminen

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons