[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Annoying Discrepancies

Annoying Discrepancies

All things Desktop Dungeons

Annoying Discrepancies

Postby The Avatar on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm

I really wish that we could get some unified system for desecrations that affect monsters. For example, Tiki's punishment affects EVERYTHING, regardless of whether it hasn't spawned yet, but Mystera only affects things that are already there.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Re: Annoying Discrepancies

Postby gjaustin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Impossibly steep. Also, more on the topic of Mystera, Gods, and other boons, can we make everything affect all floors? Or just the current floor?

But yeah, the item thing gets to me. I wouldn't convert my alchemist scroll to buy a Badge of Courage. If had know it wouldn't lower my hp I would have won.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Another annoying discrepancy:

Using the wicked guitar to level-up a monster does not heal it, but Berserkers in the Berserker camp do fully heal when they level-up.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Animated Armors don't get shields either. But that makes sense. Kinda.

The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons