[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby RobinFiredrake on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm having the same problem as rubyblies, but with The Glowing Guardian and The Earth Mother. A friend of mine also started having that happen with ALL their gods. It seems like the crash only happens when you try to unlock a new god, because previously unlocked ones work properly.
RobinFiredrake

Postby Kevin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Dunno what happened to my first post from over 12 hrs. ago that was "pending approval", if it ever shows up sorry for the double post....

but I still can't use the Half Dragons I just unlocked.

I guess I'm not the only one though, looks like on the last page Fran can't use any of the monster classes either. Can anyone else use them?
Kevin

Postby chau on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

I beat Dragon Isles with three classes and unlocked the half-dragon, but the character is greyed out and unselectable. Is there another quest that's not showing up that I need to complete or what is going on here?
chau

Postby Darvin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

There's a bug that renders the half-dragon (and all monster races, for that matter) unplayable in the current build. Devs are aware of the problem, and you should be able to play him after the next update.
Darvin

Postby franz on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 pm

I also had random crashes when stepping on gods altars in their subdungeons.
I posted some screenshots of the error messages but apparently the messages weren't approved for some reason :(

I keep trying every altar I stumble upon and so far I have unlocked most gods, but I had crashes with Jehora, Mystera, Tikki Tooki and Binlor, the last one crashed the game every time so far.
franz

Postby Nateon on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am

Nateon

Postby MovesLikeWater on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 am

Game crashes when I touch Mystera Annur altar for the first time in Northern Desert. Repeated twice, same map, same character.

Game crashes when I touch Glowing Guardian altar for the first time (the real altar, after the puzzles) in Eastern Tundra.

I'm playing in Google Chrome browser. I've got screenshots of all instances, but they look pretty much like the screenshot posted by Zalminen on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:08 am (See the link below), but mine do not have the gibberish message box over top, just the "Oh no, shit's crashed" Window

http://www.qcfdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=219&p=11516&hilit=altar+crash#p11516
MovesLikeWater

Postby chau on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 am

Er. Now, whenever I log out and back in my monster classes have disappeared and all of my gold evaporates. The monster classes re-appear when I complete a dungeon and it updates my quest status but I can't accumulate any money.
chau

Postby joek0 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 am

When I select Hobbler's Hold in order to see completion details, it shows what badges I have, but not what classes I beat it with.
joek0

Postby Kevin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 am

Mana Shield Bug: Melee hits with a sorcerer vs. an AA (The Indomitable on VHoS) with 1 hp remaining consistently only removed 1 death protection. A short time later, melee hits returned to removing 2 DPs as normal with the class's mana shield ability (change possibly occurred after level up).

And not sure if this is normal or not but in DL vs. the Avatar, killing a poisonous plant resulted in a barbed bush occupying its former tile...as if the poisonous plant had respawned into a barbed bush.

No plants are listed as respawning and killing another poisonous plant, or any other plant, did not result in a spawn. I was thinking that the Avatar might have spawned 2 plants on the same tile after a previous hit, I'm not sure what the plant count was at that point (but the room wasn't even a quarter full of plants yet so it wasn't a capacity issue).
Kevin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons