Challenges not working

Got a problem? Let us know!

Challenges not working

Postby Malow on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I wrote a thraed yesterday about the Warlord Bronze Challenge and I never got an answer. It never even appeared here :(

Meanwhile, I attempted another Challenge, and it seems that none really work. I can't complete any. Is it possible to have an answer regarding this, please? Thanks!
Malow

Re: Challenges not working

Postby dislekcia on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm

First posts are moderated to prevent spambots. Once your first post is accepted, you're seen as not a spambot and can post easily. Is the forum not telling you that?

I don't understand what you mean about not finishing challenges? If you've got the little gem in the temporary challenge medal graphic, then you've completed the challenge. We're actively working on challenges this week, so most of the ones in the game's current build are a little wonky...
dislekcia

Postby Malow on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you! Yeah I saw my message had to be approved, I just tought it would have been approved by yesterday :P (You can delete the other thread)

Regarding challenges, I'm talking about the bronze, silver and gold challenges for each class. I Tried The Warlord bronze challenge (for the tri-sword I think?) and when I kill the boss and get out of the dungeon, Nothing happens and there's no sign that the challenges was completed successfully. Then I tried the Monk bronze challenge, same thing. I'm not talking about the puzzles :P

Thanks!
Malow

Postby dislekcia on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 pm

If you had previously completed the easy dungeons themed around either of those classes, then the challenges are already "complete" from the game's perspective.

In the temp interface graphics: Little blue dot = complete. No little blue dot = incomplete. Can you please tell me your dot status on those challenges? I know it's an easy to confuse situation, that's why we're working on communicating the right things with that interface.
dislekcia

Postby Malow on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Each time I complete the level for the Warlord Bronze Challenge, nothing changes: no blue dot are appearing.
Malow

Return to Support