[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unity Web Player

Unity Web Player

All things Desktop Dungeons

Unity Web Player

Postby wadsface on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 am

I just can not get the web player to install...

Has anyone else run into a problem with it? It just keeps telling it needs to be updated and makes me download a zip file that I can do nothing with...

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times now to no avail.

I have been really looking forward to playing! Its so frustrating!
wadsface

Re: Unity Web Player

Postby dislekcia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am

dislekcia

Postby wadsface on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

Thanks for the reply and the kind offer, fortunately I fixed it! I had thought of the different browser thing and tried it on FF, Chrome and IE to no avail. It turned out to be the download manager I was using, Internet Download Manager. It caught the zip file the web player was trying to DL to update itself and gave it to me like I was supposed to do something with it.

Morale of the story, if you have a download manager and are having problems even getting the web player to start, disable it!

BTW, love the game so far. Great Jorb.
wadsface

Postby centopus on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am

Is the Unity Web Player the final target platform? Or you do plan releasing a non-browser version?
centopus

Postby LonZealot on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm

LonZealot

Postby dislekcia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

dislekcia

Postby centopus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 am

centopus

Return to Desktop Dungeons