[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm

It's already out! Hooray!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Abraxas on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Maybe I missed something, but I got this after beating the monk bronze challenge, and I don't think I've even seen dragons in this profile yet, let alone any mentions of them in this challenge.
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby Abraxas on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I suppose this might be a feature, but in his bronze challenge, the Bloodmage has neither Sanguine nor BLUDTOPOWA (Blood Hunger still works, though)
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby Darvin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 pm

The bloodmage has to "earn" his class features throughout his challenge.
Darvin

Postby Mister Bile on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 am

Mister Bile

Postby The Avatar on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am

I agree, they're pretty awesome.

The challenge worked for me, at least...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Mister Bile on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 am

Hrm... tried the bloodmage bronze again, same results: the entire unity player crashed on me.

Hopefully, I can just blame the Firefox browser for this one, and not my old-ass computer...
Mister Bile

Postby Fran on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 am

Works for me on firefox perfectly fine. Sorry dude.
Fran

Postby zespri on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm

From viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2030
When you get "Starter Pack" of puzzles, the last on, called "Experience" makes you fight with Gorgon (the very first fight). A tip pops up about not worrying about getting killed by Gorgon, because of the "cheat death". However you get kill anyway a hit after, which, I think makes this puzzle un-solvable. The Gorgon monster got a buff to its HP in a recent update, which broke this puzzle.

From viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2029
In tutorial (I think) 4, where you need to kill your first goat, it starts with glyph and 4 items to pick up. After you've picked up three, the text says that you can't pick up the forth even though you still have slots, because you filled all the slots of the same type. I can easily pick up the forth, and I see no difference in slot types. There used to be inventory restrictions on physical and magical items, which are no longer in play. An inventory slot is now an inventory slot. The tutorial might use a wording change.
zespri

Postby The Avatar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

The slots might be returned to their original form (but hopefully not) and puzzles are constantly broken. They are the VERY LAST thing they will fix and make more of.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons