[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - New wiki topic (plz don't derail)

New wiki topic (plz don't derail)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: New wiki topic (plz don't derail)

Postby Madness on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Finished the Monster template, http://www.qcfdesign.com/wiki/DesktopDu ... n_(Monster) if you guys feel like it, you can use it and create all the monsters, just remember to add the (Monster) to the page name, you can create redirects for multiple spellings (for instance Meat Men (Monster), Meat Man, Meat Men all should redirect to Meat Man (Monster)) to capture simpler formats. The goblin stats are not 100% correct, so make sure to fix that too.

P.S.: And don't worry too much about the images, I think I'll have to grab them myself mostly (they need to be retouched).
Madness

Postby The Avatar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Great! Also, the last parenthesis is not in your link so it takes you to page Goblin (Monster instead of Goblin (Monster).

I'm going to start filling in some percents.

EDIT: The monster attack formula is wrong. It isn't n+(5xn/2). After all, 10+(5x10/2) = 35 not 75. Can someone figure out what the formula really is? Oh yeah, the table on the monster page is correct, just not the formula.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Madness on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Stupid forum. Goblin (Monster).

Also, created a lot of stuff, templates for things, what is important at the time, is this:

Dungeon instructions for all the dungeons you ppl seem to love working with. Try to follow the structure as closely as possible.
Madness

Postby Joist on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Joist

Postby The Avatar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Health is (n+3)squared-10. Thanks for the attack formula!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh you are right. The HP formula on the page is written incorrectly, should be "-" not "+".

Also, grimm's groto monsters don't match the stats of the other normal dungeons. What's up with that?
Joist

Postby Darvin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Finished migrating the last of the deity pages to their new homes, setting up the header information, and swapping DD2Nav for MainNav. Whew...
Darvin

Postby Joist on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Nice.

I wouldn't put monsters in DD2Nav individually. There must be at least 30 different types, that'd clog it up.
Joist

Postby Madness on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Darv: I didn't swap the nav on purpose, I was planning to getting more of the content in, and then use pywikipediabot or autowikibrowser to do the bot tasks.

In other words, if it can be botted, let's let the bots handle it.
Madness

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 am

I was filling out the GodInfoBox for these deities, so it wasn't a big deal to change the nav at the bottom while doing so.
Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons