[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Paladin Silver

Paladin Silver

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Paladin Silver

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 pm

You'd need to find the Elven Boots item to stack up to 30% resistances in order to survive an attack from the boss, and even then you'd need 115 hit points to pull it off. That lets you survive a single attack while at full health. Given the whopping hit points of the boss and the fact that you're stuck with purist-level damage, you're going to need at least 12 hits to beat him. Even with a mid-battle level-up you're looking at four hits, then you need to rely on death protection. Even presuming one DP from CYDSTEPP and one from Badge of Courage, you'd need six DP's from unstoppable fury which is an unrealistic amount of piety. On top of this you'd need massive damage and hit points.

I think this is actually into the realms of the impossible; even given perfect resources I don't think this is feasible.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Yeah, this is better known as IMPOSSIBLE.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 am

Just scum really, REALLY hard
Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 am

And then scum for it like mad.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons