[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Crashes

Crashes

Talk to QCF .. we love to hear from you

Crashes

Postby ceroxylon on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Most of the dungeon runs i try to play crash at some point before i finish the game (only in the last few weeks). I've tried firefox and chrome and they are both the same. In these instances it is Unity that crashes. I'm not sure after which update this crashing started though, but i guess the end of January one.

Recently i got the crash message 'oh no, shit's crashed' when in the Hex Ruins dungeon. It occurred on my final hit before completing the dungeon.

Also, if i put the game into full screen from the start home screen, all the the words go blurry (unreadable). However, the buttons still work as usual. If i play a dungeon, then the words are all fixed when i get out of it and return to the home screen.

It is really the unity crashes that is making DD become quite unplayable at the moment for me. I rarely manage to finish a dungeon any more :cry:

Edit: Feel free to move this to the Support section where i meant to put this :p
ceroxylon

Re: Crashes

Postby brogue on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 am

There really are components that eventually crash and most of the time, you just have to see how they would recover from the crash. If you are able to get your hands on the log of the crash, you can very well take advantage of that just so that you could see how things will change from that. You just have to make sure that you get the proper updates as they are the ones who make sure to combat of the possible problems.
brogue

Postby dislekcia on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm

dislekcia

Postby Picotrain on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Picotrain

Postby The Avatar on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am

Yeah, that one confused me too...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 am

I'm pretty sure it's some kind of semantic bot.

Although I'm rather tempted to just leave it be out of sheer fascination...
dislekcia

Postby Joist on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 pm

I think it's hilarious. It's really bizarre how it puts things together to sound vaguely relevant.
Joist

Return to General Discussion