[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Shut up and take my money!

Shut up and take my money!

Got a problem? Let us know!

Shut up and take my money!

Postby Mrmotinjo on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

Hello, big fan of DD here.

I'm trying to pre-order the full version, but it seems you have an issue with my country or something, seeing as both payment options will not allow payments from Serbia.
Paypal is not available at all here, while PayFast informs me that I cannot make payments to QCF Design with a VISA issued here (even though the extremely helpful guys at PayFast support made an effort to add my bank to their whitelist).

Is there any chance that you will allow payments from Serbia via PayFast, or add any more payment options (Google Checkout works perfectly from here, for instance) in the foreseeable future?

Best regards
Stefan
Mrmotinjo

Re: Shut up and take my money!

Postby dislekcia on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

dislekcia

Postby Mrmotinjo on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Euh, I actually had no idea that SA is in a similar sort of situation regarding online payment services :/
I've done most of my online shopping via Steam, they accept direct VISA payments, so that means that in the worst case, I'll be able to get DD once it's finished :P

Other options I can think of... hmm, Moneybookers? I *think* it works here. Or I could try bug someone from another country to get it for me ;/

It is a very weird feeling when I receive mail from online payment service providers saying that Serbia is a 'high-risk' country, makes me think of fanatical TNT-clad bearded terrorists, street gang wars and other stuff that does not exist here :D

Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!
Mrmotinjo

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah I know, it feels really odd to be told the place you live in is 'high-risk'. It's like the cities, buildings, businesses, everything doesn't "really" exist for the person doing the evaluation.

Bothering that friend may be the best idea :( I don't know if we can enable mobile phone payments for our bank accounts, but I'll look into that. M-pesa rules in Kenya, but not here.
dislekcia

Return to Support