Problem With Explorers Guild.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Problem With Explorers Guild.

Postby iTzGir on Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 am

Hey everyone, Just bought the game today and have been playing so far and have been loving it. Although I do have a question, I Have recently unlocked the Explorer's Guild. Now I also had to recruit two races which I have done and I now have quests to obtain more classes like the berserker and rouge. When ever I try to click on the quest flag so I can attempt to unlock them the classes are blocked out. The little advisor recommendation is telling me to do explorer guild stuff so I assume I have to beat the starting levels to continue unlocking new things, this is fine. I have completed 3 of the 5 available puzzles so far but when ever I click the other two I just get a black screen and nothing happens, which I presume is the game crashing. The two puzzles remaining are "Intro to Puzzles" and "Positioning" if that helps.

Is there anyway to fix this so I can progress with the story or is there something im missing and I can just skip over the puzzles and don't actually have to do them in order to unlock the tier two classes, thanks guys!
iTzGir

Re: Problem With Explorers Guild.

Postby dislekcia on Sat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

To progress you just need to upgrade a building to unlock more classes. Then you'll be able to play the directional quests (also, thanks for saying you had difficulty with it, I couldn't convince people it was a bad idea the way it is now).

The puzzles are broken at the moment due to the same issue that nuked new profiles yesterday, the solution is just something we couldn't hotfix in. Sorry about that, we'll sort this out again soon. But puzzles are not tied to progression in any way, so you should be ok :)
dislekcia

Return to Desktop Dungeons