[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The "nice" update!

The "nice" update!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The

Postby gjaustin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Both incredibly true points. Anyways, I LOVE the new GETINDARE. The ability to get about 1-2 free hits on a monster is like a weak, more balanced CYDSTEPP.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Fran on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Fran

Postby Blovski on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Blovski

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:15 pm

What is more, the new funcionality of WONNAFYT and GETINDARE has me playing Tinker all the time because I feel like I always need more inventory space :D The dodge prediction being available outside of high end potion preps and TT is simply incredible :)

And at the post above - making DL too VICIOUS would confound newbies who are likely to proceed along the western path, as well as make the Dragonshield too inexcessible.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby TigerKnee on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 am

I just remembered which god I used for my Berserker run of DI. It was Dracul (as a 2nd god I think). I took the drinking blood boon and a bunch of "heal all HP" boon and got so much health I think I got the "Feeling Thirsty" badge because I didn't need to drink any potions.

Speaking of GetInDar, I remember someone saying the new dodge prediction would be great for Rogues when it first came out. As it turns out, Rogues can't use the glyph at all because they always have first strike on, so it's still an auto-convert for them. Whoops?
TigerKnee

Postby The Avatar on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 am

That's just a bug.

For DI, Drac and GG are ALWAYS who you want to convert into. Others work, but they aren't nearly effective enough.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Mister Bile on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 am

Just got back into DD after a month away. Gotta say, that while a lot of the changes are interesting enough, I was most excited by not having to pay so dang much for the god of my choice to shoot me in the foot. I can deal with 10 gold. 50 annoyed the hell outta me every single time.
Mister Bile

Postby fall_ark on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am

fall_ark

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 am

I think it's more than that - Rogue starts out with 20% and with TT he can get to 30%. Giving him an ability to jack up "dodgsteps" for 3 mana would probably make old cydstepp rogues look inefficent :)
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons