Several Minor Details...

Got a problem? Let us know!

Several Minor Details...

Postby Young Shoesmith on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 am

Well... On a short little play session, I've noticed a couple little things:

1) The tutorial (which I'm sure isn't finished) needs text instead of just blue squares, in my opinion.
2) The signs in the BAAdlands (in my first session) all spawned the same message, save for one.
3) Aesthetically, dungeon walls when spawned don't always close of at the edge of a map, making a path to nothing (just a slight nuisance).

That's it for now; I'll look for some more later. It's really a wonderful game, though!
Young Shoesmith

Re: Several Minor Details...

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Interesting that you say that about the new tutorial. We used to go directly into text-heavy tutorials (3 of them) when someone started a new account. This new tutorial is a bit of a gateway test to see if players can pick up the game without text at all - if you die in it, you get the chance to do the more in depth text-heavy tutorials. Did that not happen to you? (If not, I'd say the glowy tutorial worked)

The signs are a point of contention right now. We're not that sure what to do with them. Although all of them spawning the same message randomly is a bad idea, you're right.

There will be indicators as to what is dungeon and what isn't. Eventually.
dislekcia

Return to Support