Some things I'd like to see in DD by its release:
- Confirm on killing yourself. Given that you almost always technically know if you're about to die, the game should ask you if you're sure you want to do that, since most of the time it's probably a misclick.
- Along the previous line, it should only say DEATH if that's actually what's going to happen. Otherwise it should say "DEATH PROTECTION" or "SAVED FROM DEATH" or something.
- Please display damage numbers. Calculating them yourself is often a hassle.
- More detailed in-game information (ie. all of it). Given that this game is entirely based around careful analysis of the situation, I shouldn't have to go to a player-made site to find out key information like, what a god likes and dislikes.
- More incentive to replay dungeons with different classes. There are many ways that this can be done. One idea, that I think should be implemented is from http://www.qcfdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=263&start=10#p1392
: Beating a dungeon should give you a reward bonus inversely proportional to how often that class has been used.