[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug with transmuter?

Bug with transmuter?

Got a problem? Let us know!

Bug with transmuter?

Postby Oxx on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Howdy! First of all, want to thank you for such an awesome game. Tis the eve of indie!

I know all Wiki's are to be read with a grain of salt, but found on the page "http://www.qcfdesign.com/wiki/DesktopDungeons/index.php?title=Gods#Taurog", it says that the glowing guardian rewards piety based on prior health spent, yet when I went to worship, I got zero piety. This has never happened on any of the other classes I've played.

My thoughts are that it's a bug with the way the transmuter gains health, but then again, it's a Wiki. Just wanted to put it out here. :D

Thanks again for the awesome game!
Oxx

Re: Bug with transmuter?

Postby Jedit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

This is not a bug. Glowing Guardian actually rewards piety based on health regenerated, and as the Transmuter does not regenerate health it won't get starting piety from GG. This fact is listed on the GG's own page in the Wiki.
Jedit

Postby dislekcia on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 am

dislekcia

Postby Oxx on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 am

Hehe, thank you very much for pointing that out. That's what I get for playing just before I go to bed. This game's got me hooked! :-p
Oxx

Return to Support