[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Funny unimportant bug: If you have knockback and use the reflex (doublestrike) potion, you will knock the enemy through two walls in a row.

You should've seen the priceless look on my face when I discovered this - I was a warlord ready to hit Aequitas in the venture cave, right next to a big wall clump with an unexplored middle. I got to lvl 10 for max MW corrosion, got my hp low to get the bonus, drank mana to get the bonus, drank the doublestrike to get double damage and downed a Whoopaz on top of all that for good measure. Then i hit the bastard and - he dissapeared!

I was like - O.O ! I've overdone it! I koncked the poor sod right out of existance! How do I get the throphy now?

Then I found him stuck halfway thorugh a 5 sqare stone block :lol:
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby thegabbert on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

I was showing this game to my nephew recently, and ran across the following:

If you surrender from the first tutorial level, you're left on a blank kingdom with no Go Adventuring button and nothing else to click on. You can click the Last Run button, if you notice it and know what it does.

If you die in the first tutorial level and elect to go to the Basic Tutorial and then surrender from there, not even the Last Run button will save you. :)
thegabbert

Postby Nandrew on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 am

Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am

Keep the double knockback in, it's hilarious :lol: It won't crop up often, but when it does it will make players go "Wow.".

And the new lifesteal makes the Rogue gold boss insane.

Bug: The VICIOUS halls of steel unlock quest isn't properly flagged. Probably allready fixed but still.
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 pm

The rogue gold boss has life steal now? Uh oh...

Also, the new life steal is going to add VERY SIGNIFICANT difficulty to Wizard SIlver. If you reveal him twice, you're pretty much done in.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Same. I never really considered it a bug. I punch him for one square, he punches back, and I counter-punch him back another square. It's logical.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby gunpowdersundae on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 am

Hi, I just went to the menu in a dungeon to look for a save current dungeon progress option (there is none, obviously, but I hope one is added -- even a 1-time/impermanent save would be good). While in there, I clicked "back to game" and my guy instantly jumped to the tile under that menu option.

Hope I'm not retreading anything already posted.

Browser: Firefox 13.0.1
gunpowdersundae

Postby Lujo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am

1) Gaan'Telet unity crash again. Gnome Bloodmage at Horatio. Had about a milion boons and effects going though, but it seemed to crash at a random moment. Might have something to do with dodge...

And another one on 9th floor with Bandits.

2) Gaan'Telet Bloodmage - TT poison doesn't seem to work on Sand Trolls, and hasn't worked on Horatio after a Reflex potion Dodge and whoopaz hit. Any number of things might be involved, lifesteal, burning, corrosion...

3) Bloodopowa - seems to go on and of at weird times, it's a bit unclear how exactly it works.

4) Smaller levels in Gaan'Telet seem to spawn small walled off sections. This has happened before with the stairs spawning in them on the Sand Troll TT level. I've had this happen on the Sand Troll level and Mysterea Level.

5) Eastern thundra spawned a large (4X4 or 5X5) square walled off section with a monster, a bit of wall and a powerup inside on a PQI run. I whish I took a screenshot, it was really strange. Probably the new level layout needs tweaking.
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 am

WOAH! Something is up with the cursed oasis.

There's a monster symbol over the plant, and the apothecary is weirdly colored. Also, it overlays the apothecary over my character when I stand on it.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons