[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Question about Pre-Orders

Question about Pre-Orders

Got a problem? Let us know!

Question about Pre-Orders

Postby quentin405 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello, I have looked for a recent similar post to this, and maybe I missed it , so I apologize in advance if this has been answered. But I am confused about my pre-order. I placed my pre-order for the basic version (sorry devs I am on a budget :-( ) Around noon CST on Aug, 2nd. I know the beta is going on now, so perhaps I am confused on when I get to play? I have not received any activation email yet. I was really expecting my pre-order to allow me to play, so I am hoping this is just some technical error and not my own error .. as I really would like to play haha (the alpha version is great but, reading the forums has me dying to play.) I can provide you with my receipt number or whatever.. The email registered to this address is the same used to pre-order and would be best for contacting me.

Thanks in advance to anyone able to help..
quentin405

Re: Question about Pre-Orders

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

dislekcia

Postby Psychobobby on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 pm

I have had this same problem. It's possible the confirmation got sent to the wrong e-mail. I have paypal transaction number.
Psychobobby

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

dislekcia

Return to Support