I love your game. Can I buy it again (on iOS)?

Got a problem? Let us know!

I love your game. Can I buy it again (on iOS)?

Postby dnk on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm just looking for an update :)

Your game is the perfect mix of "single game can be won in under 15 minutes but just... one... more... game..." and I'd like to know when I can waste my time on the Bus/Toilet/Lunch Break/in my bed with even greater ease. I think you'd guys would make bank catering to the professional-casuals who frequent iphone games.
dnk

Re: I love your game. Can I buy it again (on iOS)?

Postby dislekcia on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 am

Heya, saw your post on SA ;)

The plan has always been to come out on iOS once the PC/Mac version is out on Steam, which is why we switched to Unity. Trust me, I want to play the game on my phone just as much as everyone else...
dislekcia

Postby Skage on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

I too cannot wait for this on my IPad!
Skage

Postby dnk on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

They call me the threadomancer.

Not to be crass, but I need this game on the fly
sittin on a toilet or plane, i just need to get by

even a shadow of this game would melt my brain

please 2 b releasing
while my heart still beating
dnk

Postby dislekcia on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Saw your post on Something Awful, thanks for saying really nice things! I know you're waiting for the game to hit iOS, we are too :(

The iOS porting will start as soon as the game is complete and out on Steam. We spent a lot of time this last GDC talking to a bunch of really experienced iOS developers on the best ways to make DD work well there.

It's vaguely ironic that right now we're not even Apple registered developers due to a bunch of extremely fun legal bullshit around company registrations and information that we need to give Apple that our company registrar here in SA only gives certain kinds of companies, except they're taking months and months and months to upgrade us to that specific type of organisation. Great fun. If you're an extremely slow-witted masochist.

We will fix all that and we will release the game on iOS as soon as humanly possible.
dislekcia

Return to Support