[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Some feedback from fairly noobish player

Some feedback from fairly noobish player

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Some feedback from fairly noobish player

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 am

Darvin

Postby Leotamer on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 pm

You got to admit that it is a bit of a hard drop. Also, I don't mind the mana nerf, but now pretty much every religion completely stops you from that.

And the thing about Lemmisi is that it is to easy to overdo it. Yes you can build of CP for it, but 3 tiles per cast, 3 CP per use. And like I said, I might use it once or twice if I find it, but I like to quickly convert to avoid overexploring.
Last edited by Leotamer on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leotamer

Postby gjaustin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 pm

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Darvin

Postby Blovski on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Blovski

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 pm

While it's true that some of the strongest alpha strats were nerfed, the new features, concepts and nuancing has made the avareage strat really powerfull. There is nothing really "broken" right now, although certain dungeons can let you assembe a collection of boons and items which make you superman, but those circumstances are a bit rare and apparently not easy to spot.

And TT paladins used to be a touch monstrous when you couldn't lose piety. They are still probably really, really strong, as long as you can "play by the rules" untill you score poison. Tiki's Edge and Dodging are also nice and not unattainable, and the first strike Glyph is surprisingly good ATM. Also, you can dump gold into tribute if you decide you need any of the cheaper boons in a pinch.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Leotamer on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:56 am

And back to the Transmuter, I been trying out Elven Transmuter (I really like Elfs if you couldn't tell), is their any chance to buff his CP trait, I was thinking by 2-3 points. With Soul sword as his focus he is abit more limited to Human and Orc. But, because are race needs spells and CP, it would a neat. ( An elven and gnomes would be limited by the fact every full CP they lose mana)
Leotamer

Postby Leotamer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Sorry for the double post, but here is some suggestion that don't really warrent their on thread. Is their any chance that we can save are username/ vomune settings. It would just be some nice things for conveintance. As the game is designed for you to drop in and out.
Leotamer

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons