[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 am

The first naga quest subdungeon (with the slaves) has a text box that pops up on entry, which I didn't see because it went away as soon as I clicked (and I inadvertently clicked as soon as I entered). The "click anywhere to dismiss" dialogues hadn't bothered me at all up until this, I think the issue with this one is it was completely unexpected (usually they trigger on stepping onto an unusual tile).

Also, the slaves showed up with thorny bush icons instead of faces (playing as an elf).

The bronze Wizard class challenge seems to be nearly impossible if ENDISWAL doesn't spawn on the northern half (or PISORF, or WEYTWUT + LEMMISI, etc.). Unless I'm missing some obvious strategy - I suppose it's also possible with just WEYTWUT if you kill everything but the level 10 Berserkers and then WEYTWUT the boss.

It's possible to get your dodge up to 100% via GETINDARE and still not get a dodge. (I guess when you have dodge prediction it doesn't recalculate your dodge chance until after you take a hit?)
q 3

Postby Naoya on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 pm

That may be very minor, but...
The Text of Bleaty after you hit him for the first time in the Silver Warlord challenge seems to be the same like in the bronze-challenge of the monk (after hitting super meat man in his subdungeon).
Don't know if this is intended, but it doesn´t really make sense and might confuse Players who are paying less atention to the dungeon.

Also, JJ gives you piety for any monster revealed even after Death - this causes a major lag if large parts of the map are still unrevealed.
Naoya

Postby q 3 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 am

The Orc description in their non-upgraded (i.e., level 0) kingdom dwelling says that they get stacking base damage. (Sniff, sniff... I'm sorry, there's something in my eye.)
q 3

Postby q 3 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 am

q 3

Postby fall_ark on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Rock Garden Binlor continues to reward you 5*2 piety even after you reach lvl 10 and beyond. Now that I think about it, Binlor shouldn't reward you piety for the 2 Golem spawns in the first place...not that I'm complaining.
fall_ark

Postby The Avatar on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

You could make space bar dismiss bubbles.

The speech bubbles on berserker silver are messed up.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Wow. That was a lot... Thanks everyone, bugs up to here logged and slowly being chipped away at.

Regarding dodge: The system has changed this week on the backend, so please keep an eye on it and continue reporting odd behavior.
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Just got a PQI that was Dwarf Assassin in Berserker Camp with Unstoppable. However, the "assassin" class icon was greyed out and it wouldn't allow me to select the PQI settings even though I have the Assassin unlocked.

Manually selecting dwarf assassin on the berserker camp and completing with unstoppable still awarded credit for the PQI.
Darvin

Postby q 3 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 am

The "complicated tasks" rewards could stand to be a bit more explicit - it just tells you that you'll get the next potion, but since you can prep those potions as soon as you upgrade the Witch's building (i.e., before doing the quests to "unlock" them), and they don't show up in your inventory (i.e., you can't put them in the locker), it took me a bit of pondering to realize that the quests make the potions available at the apothecary shop.
q 3

Postby q 3 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Restarting with extra potions in your inventory sometimes has you start out with some of those extra potions. It's not consistent though. Also, sometimes on restarting I've had a single potion (normal) that did not have the "1" count displayed on it (abnormal).

I saw one of the level up flames when killing Good Glenrick in his subdungeon in the Berserker Camp. (from a Berserker on the main floor, presumably).

Selecting a quest that requires completing a dungeon with any X classes doesn't restrict you from using classes that you've already beaten that dungeon with. E.g., I've beaten the Berserker Camp with a Tinker, but selecting the Ice and Fury quest doesn't disable Tinker. This is inconsistent with how the game treats quests like Beginner's Brigade, which when selected only permit you to use classes that you've yet to beat the dungeon with.
q 3

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons