can't start a quest

Got a problem? Let us know!

can't start a quest

Postby craigmac008 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 am

I finished the beta tutorial, but when I tried to load one of the first quests, I couldn't pick a race/class. I get a green link for "go adventuring" and I pick any of the three initial choices. I then select it and it saves that choice. But I can't pick a race/class. The first time I did this (right after the tutorial) I couldn't manually select race/class but I could just hit ""last run" and it let me go that way. But after logging out and logging in again that is no longer an option. I simply cannot load a quest and play. I am running Mac Lion, though I dunno if that's the problem. Any help?
craigmac008

Re: can't start a quest

Postby dislekcia on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 am

So it's not letting you select a race/class at all? That's odd... I just tested the web build on mac and I could progress without any issues. Can you try creating a new profile and dying in the first tutorial, then selecting the more in-depth tutorials option? That way we can test if it's a menu bug or a profile thing - you'll have to select races and classes towards the end of the those tutorials.
dislekcia

Return to Support