[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - General Musings

General Musings

Talk to QCF .. we love to hear from you

Re: General Musings

Postby squirrelnest on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 am

squirrelnest

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 am

Thank you for the information. I've been using the Crystal Ball after what you said, and it's proven quite useful. 8-)

Another question (bug?): Is there a mini picture/icon thingy for the Momentum skill for the Crusader? It appears to show only a black square.
CoolBoy

Postby dislekcia on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 am

None of the effect icons are final right now.
dislekcia

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Sorry if I've been coming off as anal retentive. I only want success for you and your team. What you have is utterly brilliant, and I've spent many, many summer afternoons trying out everything I can. From a gameplay perspective, you have mastered the formula. Compared to the Alpha, different play styles are much more viable, not to mention encouraged. I used to rely on the Elf race first and foremost, but lately it's been the Orcs and Goblins leading me to victory. It all depends on the maps and strategies. Keep up the great work.
CoolBoy

Postby Darvin on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Darvin

Previous

Return to General Discussion