[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - No patch today?

No patch today?

All things Desktop Dungeons

No patch today?

Postby Lujo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Did it just so happen we didn't pester the devs enough or early enough to implement and tweak stuff this week and pester the artist to make a purdy pikčr of it?

Or in other words, is a patch incoming at all? Did I mistake Thursday for Friday?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Re: No patch today?

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh, thats good then. Beefier update you say, like with grilled meat men? Mmmmmm....

Oh, and not to let this thread go to waste, how about we put a consise whishlist here with all the "just this one thing before release stuff that's been cropping up all over the place recently.

Lets see:

1) Wargasm and some guys think Sorc needs a buff, Abraxas and some other guys think no, I think I'd love to hear any of the devs thoughts on Sorcerer.

2) Avatar brought a dirty little exploit into the miy involving Sorc and B2P, Abraxas seems to think it's not all that exploity. Needs looking into I guess.

3) The wizards issue is all over the place. We all agree he is not very good atm, yet I think all he lacks is prpoer focus.

Anyone got anything else? Anyone try the rogue?
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Decent writeups, but do you have any issues that were brought up recently? To get a bunch of it in one spot?

EDIT: and I could argue some of that, but there is a thread for that. :)
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Darvin

Postby Wargasm on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 am

Oh, and Tower needs to be made winnable. Having the Hard boss instead of the Vicious one would be nice too, but I'd settle for winnable first.

(And there's several requests to make both the Hard and Vicious towers available after Hard is done.)
Wargasm

Postby Darvin on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 am

Darvin

Postby Nandrew on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 am

I woke up this morning to find out that I apparently derped all over the file versioning system this week, so the patch arrived more slowly. But it came anyway.

We'll probably make Hard GT available after play, doesn't seem to be a poor idea. I've figured out why it's having quest completion problems right now too, the issue actually emerged last week but got hidden by the fact that nobody could get past the Vicious Horatio that had been shoved in there. So when we change the code to allow HGT replayability, I'll fix that too. (It's not listed, but there were some lore edits and Hard Horatio also now has a juicy speech that wasn't there before).
Nandrew

Postby Darvin on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Darvin

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons