[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug/feature? (Lamest post ever.)

Bug/feature? (Lamest post ever.)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Bug/feature? (Lamest post ever.)

Postby Wargasm on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Wanted to confirm if this was a bug or working as intended before reporting it as a bug;

If you enter the interface for the Blacksmith and click an empty slot (normally 100 gold to fill), if you have the 100 gold, it takes it immediately upon clicking the slot, even though it's then possible to decide you're not interested in filling it with any of the currently available items...but you won't get your money back if you cancel out, either. Eep.
Wargasm

Re: Bug/feature? (Lamest post ever.)

Postby Wargasm on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 am

Another "is this supposed to do this?" question - should it be that Earthmother and Gorgon shouldn't work together quite as well as one might think they would? EM only counts petrification from the IMAWAL spell itself, it seems.
Wargasm

Postby Wargasm on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

(Oh, and is there any chance of Half-Dragons doing 1 point of physical damage or starting with PISORF? Certain kinds of plants are 100% magic immune. This can be vexing. I'm pretty sure barring an extreme run of luck, or a lot of mana potions + ENDISWAL, Western Jungle is pretty close to impossible for Halfies. To say nothing of Ick Swamp.)
Wargasm

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Darvin

Postby Wargasm on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Eh, Taurog is +4/8, but +10 would be a little too much, probably. Still be nice to have +5 or so.

Forgot about PISORF not targeting 100% immune. I knew about the KB damage working - I got to this whole line of thinking because I ended up with the vampire chef subdungeon with a Half-Dragon. That was interesting to say the least. I was just figuring there might be a situation where you could get trapped by the plants, but you can probably always KB your way free.
Wargasm

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Darvin

Postby Wargasm on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 am

Plus two plant-based bosses. I'm sure if there were half-dragon challenges, one would involve plants too. :p
Wargasm

Return to Desktop Dungeons