[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Gold strategies and a "You're an Idiot" button

Gold strategies and a "You're an Idiot" button

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Gold strategies and a "You're an Idiot" button

Postby Darvin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Darvin

Postby booooooze on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 pm

booooooze

Postby q 3 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 am

q 3

Postby The Avatar on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 am

TT could give piety for gold piles yet to be picked up. Or rather undiscovered, so people don't avoid them on purpose. That would be a nice little boost for low level characters.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby phroggie on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 am

My post did make it up! After posting I couldn't find it anywhere so figured I mustn't have posted right - so thanks to those that responded.

It's odd, because a negative of the game is having to go through those tough-love experiences, while a positive is knowing how to deal with them afterwards!

The puzzles are mostly non-newbie-tutorial-level-friendly, but it's great the game has that level of depth and complexity too.

I hadn't played for about a week, came back in and was trying to find the Witch in the East, which(!) I did and almost cleared the level and was doing really well until I made another simple stupid mistake - Fireball the Vampire so we both died. Then I re-did the level and ended up doing almost the same thing because I thought I had it all licked.

Really need that "idiot" button :)
phroggie

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Darvin

Postby FDru on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 pm

The trick to Hexx Ruins is to find Earthmother and then enjoy your endless piety farm and your free win.

Labyrinth is one of the hardest, IMO.
FDru

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Darvin

Postby Mister Bile on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 am

Mister Bile

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons