Jungle Beat Quest Bug Error

Got a problem? Let us know!

Jungle Beat Quest Bug Error

Postby rush3rxxx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:34 pm

I'll like to inform you that I got a bug error when I was playing the Jungle Beat Quest with my Berserker. Whenever I go back to the balor shrine having killed all the golems in that balor subdungeon of that level, I get the error report and have to restart that quest again. This has happened twice. Hopefully you can look into it and fix it for new players.

Edit: Tried the quest again for third time. If I beat all the golems in that balor subdungeon and just leave to the stairs without touching the shrine, I still get the bug error : ( . I can probably finish this quest without doing the balor subdungeon, but I really want to get the balor shrine without any bugs.
rush3rxxx

Re: Jungle Beat Quest Bug Error

Postby dislekcia on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Do you mean that Taurog altar? There might be a problem with unlocking that particular god, if that's the case.
dislekcia

Postby rush3rxxx on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Opps, you are right. I meant the Taurog altar. Yes, I am having problems unlocking Taurog even if I use different classes.
rush3rxxx

Postby dislekcia on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:01 am

Logged this as a bug, will be getting to it later today - please use the bugs thread in future, it's just a lot easier for us that way :)
dislekcia

Postby Nandrew on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Do you have a screenshot of your error report in particular? I can't seem to replicate the crash.
Nandrew

Postby rush3rxxx on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

Sorry for not promptly responding. The screenshot of the bug error page is below. Thanks for looking into it, and I'll be sure next time to go to the bugs thread.

http://i.imgur.com/APbP4.jpg
rush3rxxx

Return to Support