[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The Gods on the Wiki

The Gods on the Wiki

All things Desktop Dungeons

The Gods on the Wiki

Postby Kuranes on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

I were just browsing the official Wiki earlier today and saw how neatly much of the information were presented. I especially liked the Character Builds section (under Strategy), since it really helps you narrow in what it is you're going for. As well as the page for individual monsters. And I were wondering if someone where up to the task of making a page among the lines of Character Builds for the various gods, briefly explaining their differnt uses and how their value changes during the game. (and the main page for the gods is already a rather cluttered affair right now.)

In advance thanks, the Wiki and the Forum has been two great tools for getting better at the game. :)
"Which farm animal is featured prominently in Desktop Dungeons?" "Snakes"
Kuranes

Re: The Gods on the Wiki

Postby Darvin on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Darvin

Re: The Gods on the Wiki

Postby Kuranes on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

"Which farm animal is featured prominently in Desktop Dungeons?" "Snakes"
Kuranes

Return to Desktop Dungeons