[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Prezombie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 pm

When playing as a gnome/halfling, if you have a full inventory before you convert a glyph (and have none of the relevant potions to stack with) the potion is not created. Shouldn't the potion spawn attempt happen after removing the converted item?

Taken literally, the rogue's DANGEROUS trait "Earn -5 health per level" means their total health would drop by five every level, rather than having a smaller "hit die" than default. "Earn only 5 health per level" makes more sense.

puzzle levels purge the backpack, which doesn't really make much sense, as the puzzle levels are a separate entity to the main dungeons.
Prezombie

Postby Prezombie on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 pm

When I was punished by an action that killed me (open the second tikki puzzle, buy a boon, then click three times on the meat man), the game freezes if I try to click the okay button before clicking to dismiss the punishment.
Prezombie

Postby q 3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

q 3

Postby harfatum on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

"5 fewer health per level"?
Have a mug of tea.
harfatum

Postby dislekcia on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Bugs up to here logged and loaded for squish tomorrow. Thanks for the reports :)

I'm coming at the Chrome stuff obliquely right now, tomorrow's update should be lighter on memory in a few ways, will see if that makes a difference. This is such an exasperating problem!
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Just booted up the game; aside from the white text labels everything is just black:

(edit: completing a puzzle seems to have fixed the issue, but it recurs whenever I log in)
Last edited by Darvin on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darvin

Postby lucad on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 am

Well, just booted and I'm unable to launch any of the class challenges (Up to some silver unlocked, the other's I wouldn't know). If I click any of the lil' coins under the classes, nothing happens. On Chrome. Any ideas?

EDIT: Erm, tried launching a normal dungeon, something similar of what Darvin saw came up: My side menus have no background image, just white colored blocks with content inside.
lucad

Postby dislekcia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 pm

dislekcia

Postby cpassmor on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm

cpassmor

Postby Darvin on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons