[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Well, its been about a month now...

Well, its been about a month now...

Got a problem? Let us know!

Well, its been about a month now...

Postby Jethro Tull on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

...and Ive posted on the forums about my problems with the game, namely that i have yet to be able to play it. (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2329)

I've yet to get a response, aside from a "we're working on it", and ive run out of patience. At least an update would have been welcome but that didn't seem to happen either.

I would like a refund on my purchase of the developer package for this game.
Jethro Tull

Re: Well, its been about a month now...

Postby dislekcia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

My apologies for not replying to your thread directly.

I believed that the continual updates on the issues we've been having with Chrome on our news blog and in the forum in general would help explain where we were at. I see that it was a mistake on my part. Again, sorry about that.

Current status: No idea what's causing the Chrome issues. The game went from working fine in Chrome to having a slew of memory-related problems. I have been working on memory optimisations and trying to reproduce the errors in order to perhaps understand what's going on for the last 2 weeks. As best I can tell, something appears to have changed with the way Chrome handles plugin memory requests.

Current fix: The game has none of the reported issues (and there have been many) in Firefox. I realise that asking people to switch their browsers isn't an ok thing to do, but it does at least allow the game to run as it was intended to. I'm very glad these issues are appearing in the beta, instead of once the full game is out, this at least gives us the chance to take a stab at fixing them and report them to Unity.

Please PM me the email address you used to register the game with (as your forum email doesn't seem to be on our system) so that I can refund your pre-order right away :)
dislekcia

Postby torin555 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:16 am

I believe this is a problem unity has had for a few months now... A bit annoying but it's their fault not these guys.
torin555

Postby dislekcia on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 pm

dislekcia

Postby torin555 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 am

yeah, I do realize this. I personally tend to wait till release to ask for refunds. That way I know if it works properly. Im a big fan of your games btw. cant wait till release :)
torin555

Return to Support