Demonic Library

All things Desktop Dungeons

Demonic Library

Postby The Avatar on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 pm

This dungeon is really special. It stands above all others as the hardest normal (not the difficulty level mind you) dungeon out there. It is very difficult, and a bit too difficult in my opinion. I think it needs to be weakened down to the level of the rest of Vicious for now. This dungeon was buffed when most of the vicious was getting nerfed. While I may be partially responsible for this, they also nerfed the exploit that let me break the dungeon and get 100%: the crystal ball. They buffed the dungeon for everyone, while only the crystal ball was killing it. I think it should be reverted to its original incarnation (Demonlords with 222 except for the counter: fireball one, and 50% physical res on The Avatar), and then tweaked from there. What do you guys think? Is it fine? Does it need to be nerfed, and if so how?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Re: Demonic Library

Postby Darvin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I'd agree it's now way over the top, basically on the same level as vicious Gaan-Telet without the time investment. At very least the death protection needs to go.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Still, without the DPs it would still be above all of the others. It needs to be brought into line.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:31 pm

As I said, "at the very least".
Darvin

Return to Desktop Dungeons