[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Can't launch the game - again

Can't launch the game - again

Got a problem? Let us know!

Can't launch the game - again

Postby Minaro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I don't know why, but it kind of works when it wants to work. I haven't been able to play properly for the past several days now, and it's really getting to me. Whenever I try to launch it now, I get the error "The content was stopped because a fatal content error has been detected.". After un-installing and wiping all data related to Unity from the computer, then restarting and re-installing Unity (several times with no success) I tried playing in Firefox instead (I normally use Chrome). It worked, or atleast appeared to, but then I accidentally clicked the permanent link on top of the game window, which basically refreshed the window. When it had refreshed, it didn't load but got me the error again.

I've been trying for days to no avail now. Is there any possibility that you could keep a download available? I know you've gone the path of the Unity plugin since it makes updating easier, but there's little point of it if a large group of your players can't even play at all. What I'm suggesting is that you keep a downloadable version of the beta available, which you update whenever you feel you've made changes large enough to warrant it. I sure know I'd rather be playing a somewhat outdated version of the game rather than not being able to play at all. Once you've solved whatever hate Unity seems to have for DD (or once Unity has solved it), I'll gladly go back to playing the browserbased version.

If you're looking for any information regarding my error, I've tried Firefox and Chrome, completely un-installing then re-installing unity aswell as restarting the computer between each attempt. The error occurs shortly after the Unity loading bar has finished, and seems to relate to when it's trying to fetch the content or something. The other Unity based games I play run with no problems.

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit (SP1, because SP2 fails to install for some strange reason) on a 2.7GHz dual core AMD processor, 3 GB RAM and 512 graphical memory.
Minaro

Re: Can't launch the game - again

Postby bogabada on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi , i bought the gold edition yesterday and be very sad to see that i can't play the beta...

Every time i click " play beta" ,unity load and at the end say me too : " the content was stopped because a fatal error has been detected" . i have tried chrome, modzilla and explorer and it dont work.

i have windows vista 32bit and 2 g ram , amd atlon64 x2 dual core 4400 and ati radeon hd 3400 series.

Please resolve this problem fast because i have paid and i dont know when its the release.
bogabada

Postby bogabada on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm

ps: After the content fatal error, I can't send the error report because unity say : " Failed to submit error report, please contact us by email (bugs@unity3d.com)".
so i cant login me and enter the game
bogabada

Postby Nandrew on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks for the reports, we're definitely keen to get the "known issues" outta the way as soon as possible.

We've been considering an independent download to sidestep the browser issues and we'll let players know if something develops in that area. Currently communicating with Unity and other parties as well as just trying to tweak the code on our side to help alleviate the issue.

A bit concerned that reports are increasing in Firefox, because this was formerly more of a Chrome issue.
Nandrew

Postby Minaro on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Thing is, it actually seems to "reset" somehow after a set number of hours (since restarts doesn't help, but leaving it off for the night does), in the sense that I get to try again without instantly getting the content error. The problem is that even if I don't get the content error instantly, effectively locking me out of more "tries", the game generally fails to load properly. Long before I started running into the content error, I always had to refresh multiple times to get a proper load of the game. Either:
- It gets stuck showing "Loading" with the text overlay for the Kingdom view (such as the "steps" in the info window for new players and all other things that are pure text)
- It gets to the login screen, but is missing the background image of the loading screen, which is also a hint/warning that the game has somehow failed to load properly - if I actually log in I'll find that graphics are missing, anything from buttons in the kingdom overview, multiple graphics in the dungeons (ranging from items to terrain and monsters) and more. Practically unplayable.

Both cases force me to refresh, and happen very frequently. Even with my "retries" the past few days, I haven't been able to get the game running properly.

I've also tried running the game on my laptop, which is running seemingly without much problems (missing item images in-game, but nothing much)..until I get into certain dungeons. Certain dungeon texture packs seem to be completely missing, I had one gameplay run where I had to play without being able to see any terrain, no walls, no floors, no nothing. Just monsters, items, blood and so on. Everything else was white, or perhaps more creamy colored. Also practically unplayable.
Minaro

Postby Wravburn on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm

I just got the special edition preorder and I can't play either. :(

First I got a bad file length. Then I cleared my cache and tried it again until I got:

"The content was stopped because a fatal content error has been detected."

Tried it in Chrome, FF and IE8.

I sent the error log to unity throught the pop-up.
Wravburn

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Wravburn, the Unity support people are asking for hardware configurations - could you post the Unity error text (the one that starts with "sysinfo") and your WebPlayer error log here when you next get a crash so that I can pass it on to them please?

You can find your error log by opening up an explorer window and typing "%TEMP%/UnityWebPlayer/log", the relevant log will be the newest one.
dislekcia

Postby xspeedballx on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am

I am getting the problem on my home computer now. Sysinfo is below. Weird thing is I am not getting any other logs. Just the syinfo.

System:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, count: 8
Physical RAM: 4095 MB
Addressable RAM: 2048 MB

D3D9:
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
VendorID: 10de
Driver: nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.697
VRAM: 1994 (via DXGI)

OpenGL:
Version: 4.2.0
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce GTX 660/PCIe/SSE2
VRAM: 1994 (via DXGI)
Extensions: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_test GL_NV_bindless_texture GL_NV_blend_minmax GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_complex_primitives GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragdepth GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_expand_normal GL_NV_texture_lod_clamp GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_depth32 GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_point_size_array GL_OES_point_sprite GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_read_format GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

User locale: en-US
System locale: en-US
xspeedballx

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 am

dislekcia

Postby Wravburn on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 am

Hereby my most recent logs; I hope this is all you need.

(Used Chrome, but also tried in FF/IE8)

System:
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G620 @ 2.60GHz, count: 2
Physical RAM: 3319 MB
Addressable RAM: 2048 MB

D3D9:
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
VendorID: 1002
Driver: aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1140
VRAM: 1013 (via DXGI)

OpenGL:
Version: 4.2.11762 Compatibility Profile Context
Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Driver: RDPDD, version 4456530.4456528.68.13049016
VRAM: 1013 (via DXGI)
Extensions: GL_AMDX_debug_output GL_AMDX_vertex_shader_tessellator GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_AMD_debug_output GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_name_gen_delete GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_pinned_memory GL_AMD_query_buffer_object GL_AMD_sample_positions GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export GL_AMD_shader_trace GL_AMD_texture_cube_map_array GL_AMD_texture_texture4 GL_AMD_transform_feedback3_lines_triangles GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_AMD_vertex_shader_tessellator GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_snorm GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap GL_ATI_fragment_shader GL_ATI_meminfo GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_copy_buffer GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_histogram GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texgen_reflection GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

User locale: nl-NL
System locale: nl-NL
121110 03:01:20 ------------------------------------------------------------
121110 03:01:20 Instance starting, version 3.5.6f4_b81e0151ec83, UNITY_WEB_ENABLE_AUTODOWNLOAD: 1, GetDisableAutoUpdates(): 0
121110 03:01:20 Datafile http://www.desktopdungeons.net/Game/Des ... 1b.unity3d
web: player version 3.5.6f4
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1140]
Vendor: ATI
VRAM: 1013 MB (via DXGI)
Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 DF24=1 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1
web: load mono
Mono path[0] = 'C:/Users/*******/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/WebPlayer/player/3.x.x/Data/lib'
Mono path[1] = 'C:/Users/*******/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/WebPlayer/mono/3.x.x/Data/lib'
web: start, src=../Game/DesktopDungeons_beta_081b.unity3d abs=http://www.desktopdungeons.net/Game/DesktopDungeons_beta_081b.unity3d
Initialize engine version: 3.5.6f4
web: sucessfully initialized
121110 03:01:21 loader: start ok
121110 03:01:39 Times: download 0.4 load 18.3
Loading webdata version: 3.5.6f4
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\Data\lib\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Non platform assembly: C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\Ionic.Zlib.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\Ionic.Zlib.dll into Unity Child Domain
Non platform assembly: C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\player\3.x.x\System.Xml.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.070 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3200x1080 at -1280,0
Platform assembly: C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\mono\3.x.x\Data\lib\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Can't add component 'BoxCollider' to New Game Object because such a component is already added to the game object!

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/Export/GameObjectExport.cpp Line: 69)

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=61 w=512 h=512 mips=1 d3dfmt=22 [out of memory]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=63 w=1024 h=1024 mips=1 d3dfmt=21 [out of memory]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=67 w=1024 h=1024 mips=1 d3dfmt=22 [out of memory]
d3d: failed to create dynamic vertex buffer of size 1048576 [out of memory]
121110 03:01:40 Setting error display: 'The content was stopped because a fatal
content error has been detected.', details: '', link: 0
web: shutdown player
Flushing Culler but we havent completed rendering. Are you setting material.shader inside of a Render call?

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/14194e8ce88cdf47/Runtime/Camera/Culler.cpp Line: 100)

web: shutdown finished
121110 03:01:41 loader: final cleanup
121110 03:01:41 loader: unload unity dll
Wravburn

Next

Return to Support